Recent content by FatalRewind

  1. FatalRewind

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  2. FatalRewind

    Reciving major lag from the servers.

    There's nothing wrong with my router. The eGO staff must have done something within the past week. They told me they were doing something to the servers, and that 'Important" poll we had to answer, is it because I use Cable one internet? This is getting real irritating.
  3. FatalRewind

    Reciving major lag from the servers.

    Ok, the servers were just fine like 5 days ago and now there lagging again (For me anyway). Whatever you guys did, it happened maybe 1-3 days ago. It could be messing with other players, I know I'm not the only one. I have cable internet if that helps any. Thanks.
  4. FatalRewind

    Reciving major lag from the servers.

    Thats Fantastic news and it's good to hear that its being fixed. Thanks for the update.
  5. FatalRewind

    Reciving major lag from the servers.

    Its 2-fort with the normal spawn time and the fun server. And i would not know how to check my rates, what are rates anywho? Could it help improve my Framerate as well as decrease my lag? Thanks guys for replying.
  6. FatalRewind

    Reciving major lag from the servers.

    On all the Ego servers I've connected with today, I'm reciving large amounts of lag. Could some one help me figure out what the problem is? Note: I went to serveral other servers and I haven't recived any lag. Maybe its where the servers are located at and Im having some trouble connecting. (I...
Back
Top