Recent content by Zoltran

  1. Z

    Does anyone else feel let down by L4D-2?

    Man, when i started playing L4D it was awesome. Completely different considering i had previously filled my time with hours of Zombie Panic. So much was promised, new campaigns, maps, more modes; and some of it was delivered, like the modes. But....when they announced L4D-2 it was like a knife...
  2. Z

    Star Wars: The Old Republic

    Mt friend was raving about this game. I wasn't all that impressed until i saw the trailer. It looks pretty interesting and i am definitely looking forward to it. But i can't help remembering how bad SW:G was. :facewall: I hope they do much better this time.
  3. Z

    Final Fantasy XIV (14)

    Nice dude! I've been playing FFXI for almost 5 years now on the alexander server (75 nin rdm blm brd, all missions done), and FF14 was huge news to me. I read somewhere that they were gonna give some benefit to players who had played FFXI. Plus square has been known for pushing the limit on...
  4. Z

    Microphone sounds messed up.

    I have the same problem with my mic, background noises are amplified whereas your voice (being close to the microphone) overloads it and produces a loud static noise. I've noticed that when I start steam and TF2 before I open Ventrillo or TeamSpeak clients which I frequently use the mic works...
Back
Top