Recent content by Echelonx

  1. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    8/10, 9/10, ok well thank you guys for clearing that up for me, now I understand. <3 =) edit: i put my sig in my account "signature" thing but its not showing up, please help?
  2. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    Didn't know someone posted before me with a sig that wanted it to be rated? If you see one tell me.
  3. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    screwin around =)
  4. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    haha i know its WAYYY too bright =)
  5. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    What about this one, just testing with some lighting.
  6. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    Well what could be done to make it a 10?
  7. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    Ok I used the same text but it doesn't look as bad imo, but I did keep a bit of glow in it to keep it easy to read.
  8. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    Idk if i like the text on this one but the blending is better.
  9. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    What about this style for it?
  10. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    Thanks man im getting back into photoshop, its addiciting, once i start i can't stop! lol.
  11. E

    Rate the above users signature!!!*****

    I made this sig today but I can't figure out which one I like better, I'm leaning toward the white text, give me some feedback haha. =) OR
Back
Top