Recent content by Amphy54

  1. A

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    Afineline If I'm online on the 360 I'll be playing Team fortress 2 on it.
  2. A

    My hl2 frag video

    Dude, you are pro or something! I wouldn't want to fight you at that. <_<
  3. A

    Calling of all Gravel Pit Players!

    Well I can try to get on Gravel pit for some time as long as I dont lag too bad. Once I get my laptop back I can go on for sure though.:laugh:
  4. A

    Man attacked in Okla. for bologna sandwich

    It was the pyro, his backburner wanted to eat it!
  5. A

    Spy gun/knife..

    This is great, just paint it black and it can fool anyone! :o
  6. A

    TF2 Changed Animations

    The engy was the weirdest....His legs are so small.
  7. A

    My backpack

    A backburner, another blutsauger, or a cloak and dagger? Or a hat~
Back
Top