Recent content by St.Rawberry

  1. S

    16k per round or Bank

    16k! It's easier for the lazy people :)
  2. S

    Name recognition

    I've known D-Link ever since I needed a router (DIR-655). Wished I had their gaming router although it wasn't out until after I brought the one I have now. I also knew Turtle Beach from people wearing their headphones at my school.
  3. S

    Your ISP

    Shaw :)
  4. S

    Non-USA Rollcall

    In-game Name: St.Rawberry Play times: Whenever I feel like it :) Location: Canada
  5. S

    Zombie Mod suggestions

    Infinite Ammo and No Block seem to be the best for escape maps in my opinion. Another idea for your knife fight suggestion would be where the Human who knifed a zombie turns slightly invisible and gets a speed boost for a few seconds. [Not my idea, just something one of the main ZombieMod...
  6. S

    Tournament Training

    Ill make sure to attend the Pistol training.
  7. S

    Config Discussion

    I use something similar, the one I use is called "Casey's Config v2", only problems that I have is that you can't see sprays so when I'm in a spraying contest in JAIL, you could technically say the other person won and I wouldn't know. :) Here's the config that I use...
  8. S

    Age poll

    Turned 16 not too long ago :)
  9. S

    Time Zones

    West Coast :)
  10. S

    Post your 3dmark06 scores

    9280 AMD Phenom 9500 @ 2.2Ghz Sapphire Radeon HD 4830 3GB Generic Brands HP computers FTL QQ
Back
Top