Recent content by evicted

  1. E

    ba_jail_maryport_v1 - Current Project

    I really like the disco's lighting, it looks very unique. However, you've got some serious repeating textures that should be addressed on your outdoor walls.
  2. E

    de_Spillsite

    After numerous scrapped map layouts and themes, I finally settled on this one. Spillsite is a bombsite map set in an industrial compound owned by the company Veikko. Before you ask, I started this theme and map before the whole Gulf of Mexico oil incident. The premise: After a highly toxic...
  3. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Yeah, I've already started removing environment deaths, mainly because it would be an annoying gimmick, and because the bomb could get completely lost (or dropped in purposely to grief).
  4. E

    Current DE Project: De_dust3

    Lookin' nice, I might suggest a different skybox though. The number of clouds in the sky might make people wonder how it could possibly be a desert. Is that the office sky?
  5. E

    Current DE Project: De_dust3

    Awesome. Glad I could help, and good luck!
  6. E

    Current DE Project: De_dust3

    While I was typing a post about how I didn't have an idea, I got an idea (love it when that happens). I also thought of a way you could define your map from de_dust. If you were to build a river running through the town, you could call the map de_Nile, de_oasis, or something along those lines...
  7. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    On an unrelated (to Lowlands) note, would y'all like to see environmental deaths in a de_map, or would they just take away from the CS:S experience?
  8. E

    Current DE Project: De_dust3

    Please change the name. I say this for two reasons: 1. No one will be able to respect the map in its own right, no matter how good it is. We all know it's based off of de_dust due to the textures and ambient style, so there is no need to put it in the name. You will, very likely, get huge...
  9. E

    Alien Swarm Mapping?

    I'm working on some stuff currently, but I'd really like to give this a shot later on. It's always good to get a wide variety of experience!
  10. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Complete! (Round two) Retextured, fixed, and looking much nicer, ba_jail_lowlands has been submitted for review once again!
  11. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    All that's left to do (after multiple breaks from the update) is to PAK everything into the map and submit it. I'll do that tomorrow night though, because I'm tired. EDIT: Oh hey, I've been here for a year apparently. Cool.
  12. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Way ahead of ya'. That's what stopped me from entering the contest, so I fixed it and Rogue said he got constant 300 FPS. Also, yes it has been going on for a long time lol, but let me explain. If I feel like ANYTHING could be better than it is, I don't release the map. Also, I like a lot of...
  13. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Lowlands will be resubmitted shortly.
  14. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Still workin' on some texturing issues in Lowlands. In other news... Halfway There!
  15. E

    ba_Lowlands (aka- evicted's contest map)

    Ah well, Christy said he was getting great FPS as well and I've never lagged on my laptop, so everyone with a halfway decent computer should be good.
Back
Top