Recent content by BlackVentur

  1. BlackVentur

    If Someone Gave You 1 Million Dollars What Would You Do With It?

    I would buy a house (medium size house just to get me started, not going overboard) since I already have a decent car, then give a few to my family, then donate a little, then invest the rest and continue to work ;) assuming I'm still young. Main thing I would try to do is be smart with it, as...
  2. BlackVentur

    He has taken over youtube! FRED

    :) Just watched this the other day. Couldn't believe he's the number one comedian on YouTube...
  3. BlackVentur

    Mario kills Luigi

    Yeah I know specially Nintendo had some type of legal issue with the Super Mario 64 ROM being distributed online, so any site found with it on it can actually be sued by Nintendo :O
  4. BlackVentur

    Mario kills Luigi

    Super Mario 64 on Nintendo 64 (Of course he used some video tweaks as well to make the video, but in general the Mario scenes are from the game) If you want to play it, just download the ROM and get a N64 Emulator and you can play it on your PC. ;)
  5. BlackVentur

    Mario kills Luigi

    Nice video :w00t:
  6. BlackVentur

    What Are You Doing To Help Our Enviroment? Or To Become More Green?

    Nice, I wish I could say the same. I'm getting there though ;)
  7. BlackVentur

    Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair Dies

    I found out today that there's a rumor going around that it was a suicide. Basically the girl he was with was 21 years old that's from Florida, and he rented out that condominium they found him and some how the girl he was messing around with (is what they say) is the one who shot him, and...
  8. BlackVentur

    Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair Dies

    Ha, guess you beat me to the punch.
  9. BlackVentur

    What Are You Doing To Help Our Enviroment? Or To Become More Green?

    What Are You Doing To Help Our Environment? Or To Become More Green? As for myself, all my bills are paper-less, meaning, I pay all my bills online and do not receive 90% of them in the mail. I also built a solar panel from scratch as you can view here on youtube: Play Video It's a series...
  10. BlackVentur

    Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair Dies

    :( It was sad news yesterday on the 4th of July to hear that Steve McNair was shot to death as well as a woman he was with. I'm from Nashville and of course support our team, Tennessee Titans, and McNair was our quaterback for some time, and very much so involed in the community, so it was...
Back
Top