Recent content by hyku

  1. H

    Highlander server?

    What im suggesting has nothing to do with arena mode. I think the maps would be all the official cp and pl valve maps no arena.
  2. H

    Highlander server?

    Well I dont see the harm in trying it out, people will see the highlander in the server name or figure it out once they join, and either they will stay and try it out or the will leave to another server of EGO's without class limits. But I think a lot of people will stay and find its rather fun...
  3. H

    Highlander server?

    I think that the people who join this server would have to be more tolerant of the classes they play. I think this server would attract people who like to play all classes and understand that each has its role and would like the symetry of having one of every class. Sure there are people who...
  4. H

    Highlander server?

    So the problem would be that it would be too popular not the other way? I think thats a good problem to have, and I certaintly dont mind setting a server I enjoy to auto-join and waiting for a slot. I would certaintly set it to auto-join if there was a highlander server availible almost...
  5. H

    Highlander server?

    Hey guys, first time posting here but I been playing on your servers and having loads of fun. They are all very nice and there is a ton of variety satisfying alot of preferences and maps. But I was wondering is anyone else intrested in a highlander type server? What i mean by highlander is a 18...
Back
Top