Recent content by Exploding Banana

  1. E

    Games for Windows Live Name

    mines pieling2u. let me know if anyone wants to play a match of DoW :D
  2. E

    Do you play MMORPG?

    eve and runes of magic
  3. E

    Your Name

    Really I have no clue how I came up with exploding banana. And no, its not from where everyone says it comes from. I have had this name for about 4 years or so.
  4. E

    Horrible accident

    !!! ROFL thats awesome. I would have stayed and helped also, make sure to clean up all the spillage. I see some still in tact though!
  5. E

    Upgrading the Ava/Donner Box

    If we change IP's, are the stats of the servers going to go? Like we will have to reclaim #1 spot in the world? :) Other than that, most people don't read the MOTD, which is too bad. Lets see, we could say that the servers are changing IP's soon, and send it every 20 minutes or so, the way...
  6. E

    Daughter brought home a new pet

    haha, thats how we got our cat kinda... expcet that was me askin my mom if we could keep it :)
  7. E

    FINALLY =)

    this is kind of a waste of a space...
  8. E

    All the hype

    I have a HP Pavilion dv9500t or whatever, and it runs games very smoothly actually. It has a geforce 8600, and a core2duo 2.2ghz I never feel a spec of lag playing any games on it, and its resolution is at 1680x1050
  9. E

    $400 Upgrade (new comp)

    yea the 8800 is a beast, i have it in my desktop. deff the card t go for if you have the money for it
  10. E

    Making a map

    put in a banana that goes boom and looks cool :)
  11. E

    Legal Bill

    I think you interperted ir wrong death. It obviously means a bill that is of age now rofl :p
  12. E

    Thinking about getting a new vid card

    i have a 768 8800gts in my computer. It runs everything on max settings with 0 lag :)
  13. E

    $400 Upgrade (new comp)

    I can send you my old geForce 7800 GT, but you will have to pay for shipping and get a cooler for it. It works great except the lack of cooling on it. Send me a pm or talk to me on xfire about it. My xfire is explodingbanana
  14. E

    oh snap my gf is on tv again

    all she ever said was my baby my baby my baby... im going to have to say shes a ..... except i cant actually say it :P
Back
Top