Recent content by evildead420

  1. E

    Yo, gimme a breaks.

    To evildead bear: Sirs, I did not mean to intrude so improperly on your ventrilo chat server. All I wanted to do was unban myself, and clear my good name. Please reconsider the banning. Your bestest of best friends from the Capital State (thats NY of course), evildead
  2. E

    re, re contesting ban

    So I've been denied twice on unbanning and it makes me really sad. I cant see why you guys cant put me on like a 7 day ban or something, perma ban is sorta harsh. I've been playin on these servers forever
  3. E

    got banned, contested ban, want to re contest.

    SO, I got banned last night, and I apologize for the racial comments I may have used in a joking manor. In my defense, I never dropped the "-er", and thats what kept it playful, and originally a joke, until I got banned. Whoever contested my ban wasn't there, and has no sense of humor. If...
Back
Top