Recent content by Death_Blade

  1. D

    Bring INS back to the OP:X division!!!

    INS Veteran Here. I would love to see eGO's support on the game.
  2. D

    Admin Quizzes on OP:X eG Forums

    Hey guys, for those who want to partake in new admin quizzes (called Random Scenarios), head over to the OP: X eG forums and solve the new scenarios. I will most likely be putting two scenarios a week. Besides it is good to visit these forums often :). Happy solving. Link to #1 scenario ...
  3. D

    SW:TOR on op:x?

    Well the coop missions are made so one has to go after the other one, they can't go simultaneously together without repetition which I think sucks. That's what kind of stopped me from playing it any more.
  4. D

    For your viewing pleasure...

    My snow is one you have never seen before. It lingers in the shadows, watches you sleep, follows you everywhere. It fears no darkness, no pain, no loss. And it loves me.
  5. D

    For your viewing pleasure...

    My snow will not succumb to such pressure.
  6. D

    For your viewing pleasure...

    I can give you some snow if you are nice.
  7. D

    Planetside 2 Ops Night (1/18/13)

    Just /report him and move on, no reason to let one fool ruin your game. I will be there to help with leading and what not. Dutchoper FYI the thread from the link is closed.
  8. D

    Insurgency 2

    No matter what, I am supporting that game. Insurgency was my favorite game and I had hundreds of hours of fun in it, with the help of this community. INS II will be an upgrade of that.
  9. D

    Take this lolipop, I dare you.

    For those of you with facebook, check www.takethislollipop.com It is a really hilarious website that uses some of your pictures and puts it into a funny movie. A friend gave me the link today and I am astonished I've never heard of it as it has almost 11 mil likes on facebook.
  10. D

    Planetside 2: Ops Night

    It was A LOT of fun. Thank you everyone for coming and making this event so massive and organized. Good job to all of you.
  11. D

    Well I am back.

    Thank you guys :)
  12. D

    Talk about a mad cow...

    Vache toute-puissante
  13. D

    ESL Intel Cologne Live Feed.

    For those of you who follow League of Legends tournaments: http://esl.tv/channel/esltvlol/ Link to live feed of matches in Cologne.
  14. D

    Planetside 2: Ops Night

    If I manage to get the game running and bypass the damn error I will be there too.
  15. D

    EU:West Ranked Gamers

    Hi looking for people who want to team up and rank up (as a team or duo) until platinum or even higher. I am very skilled and experienced, so I definitely won't drag you down. Doing solo queue is extremely boring and mostly unsatisfying. Add me - DeathBladeLight
Back
Top