Recent content by PhelanPKell

  1. P

    Aion Contact Card

    Character: Phelanpkell Class/Race: Ranger/Asmodian Server: Lumiel (this is where my RL friends and I play) Character: Phelanwolf Class/Race: Warrior/Asmodian (Probably going Templar for a backup Tank) Server: Lumiel Character: Phelanjr Class/Race: Mage/Asmodian (This is the char I play with my...
  2. P

    Outing Myself Before Buga Can

    As long as the classes are balanced, I'm not opposed to a Sausage VS Bacon VS Safety Dance fight. :P However, I must state that I feel that sausage is grossly underpowered compared to bacon. :D
  3. P

    Dual-Screen laptop...oO

    My friend sent me this link, so I thought I'd post it here for anyone who is curious. http://mashable.com/2009/08/28/dual-screen-laptop/
  4. P

    Bane for President

    Hey wait...I thought your competition was the Spatula, and the Elmer's Glue... I'm calling shinanigans. Total bait and switch. oO
  5. P

    Bane for President

    Since I'm Boer's self-appointed right-hand man, I'm honor-bound to help with that coup d'etat. :)
  6. P

    eGO and Random Servers

    Great work Empty. It's awesome to hear that we're not just representing eGO in a positive light on other servers, but that it's showing them that all the rumors from random pubs aren't true. Keep it up. :)
  7. P

    For those who missed out on the Special Meeting

    I think we should volunteer Ginja for a new position: Official Meeting Scribe. :D
  8. P

    Do you play MMORPG?

    As I'm not currently playing any MMO's, I will list those I have played in the past: -FFXI -MatrixOnline -RisingForce Online -Star Wars Galaxies -EVE -Age of Conan(Beta only) -Archlord(Beta only) -Vanguard -City of Heroes -City of Villains -Dungeons&Dragons Online(Beta only) -Heroes of Might &...
  9. P

    Post your youtube account, and most popular vid.

    My most watched video may not be family friendly, so here's my second-most watched video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbBONzYguig
  10. P

    20 000 Casino Cash Challange!

    91. I could pull off the first 3 fairly easy, but soon as the 4th game was added, all bets were off. :P
  11. P

    Logitech G15 vs Saitek Cyborg

    I use the G15 2nd gen. Before this I used the G15 1st gen. Will almost certainly buy the G19 when it drops in price. Personally, I don't think there is a better keyboard for my tastes. But in all honesty, you will probably like both of them, but would have no way of knowing if one or the other...
  12. P

    who is a fan of Final Fantasy

    I forgot to mention that, although I've played FF7, FF10, FF12, FF Tactics, FF11, and FF7 CC, Crisis Core was by far my most favourite. It's the only one of them all that I absolutely could not put down. I really felt like we got a healthy display of Zack's development from the new guy who...
  13. P

    who is a fan of Final Fantasy

    I enjoy the FF games, but my buddy is hardcore. He collects everything he can get his hands on. The games, the special editions, etc.
  14. P

    Who is your favourite band?

    I have far to varied interests to list all my favs, but among my all time favs are Sinatra, Aerosmith, and AC/DC. More recent bands that have piqued my interest are Portal and Dominic Cifarelli.
  15. P

    Anyone else wear contacts?

    I wear contacts. I honestly far prefer them to glasses, but I was fortunate that contacts didn't feel too awkward for me. You'll most definitely feel them when they first go in, as it's a foreign object on your eye. Typically, within a minute or so most of the feeling has already started to...
Back
Top