Recent content by Nofunzone

  1. N

    I fit in girls jeans!

    You look SO FABULOUS!!!
  2. N

    Your Internet Speed Test

    Not the best, but it works well.
  3. N

    Man am i screwed...

    Personally, i hate evil clowns the most. I find dolls to not be to scary cause while they can creep me out, if it was ever even possible that they existed they couldnt really kill you. Plastic is cheap, and dolls are hollow. Plus, that weak plastic frame would not be able to hold up a knife or...
  4. N

    To Our Leadership

    agreed
  5. N

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    <---- Nofunzone!
  6. N

    Do you play MMORPG?

    WoW and alot of free games, although i'm waiting for the new warhammer (40k ver) MMO to come out.
  7. N

    Which phrase do you like better?

    Re I like droppin the ban hammer as a phrase, but not as a slogan. It makes it sound like we enjoy banning people. I say punk free gaming works well. or we could just have eGO: pity thy fools
  8. N

    Zombie survival guide

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Survival_Guide "All your zombie survival tips, on the go!"
  9. N

    Hardest Game Ever!!!!

    Only game i ever actually threw a controller.
  10. N

    God i love the stupid in the world.

    this is why i love america
Back
Top