Recent content by U2Cowboy

  1. U

    Editors needed

    I'd be willing to lend my services if you still need help. I'm a professional editor for a major-market newspaper.
  2. U

    Great Screen Shot

    LOL...great screenshot. I always get a chuckle when something like that happens. Great move to capture the moment.
  3. U

    WOW THANKS

    Congratulations to all of those who received ribbons.
  4. U

    How bout them packers!

    HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! The race for the home-field advantage in the NFC is on, baby. Bring it, Pack fans. We could make a drinking game about the numer of times they compare Romo/Favre.
  5. U

    How about them Giants?

    Yeah, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! Super Bowl or bust this year. Two-game lead on the Giants, plus the tie-breaker. And if I'm correct, the Giants still have to play the Patriots. The race for the NFC East is o.v.e.r.
  6. U

    Rambo vs Chuck Norris vs MacGyver?

    McGruber would smoke them all...SNL reference.
  7. U

    Why the Miami Dolphins suck

    Interesting thought: I'd be pretty amazing if the Dolphins end up with a 16-0 season (1972?) and an 0-16 season. OK, maybe it's not that interesting.
Back
Top