Recent content by MelmaN

  1. M

    !How to become EG!

    I got everything guys! Thanks again to all! Hey DARTH, i have my tag on my in game name , is it correct the way i did ?!?!?!?! Thanks everyone, i hope i can be promoted someday hehehehehe See ya in game (donner) ;)
  2. M

    !How to become EG!

    HEY BLACKBIRD! Thanks for adding me man! YEAH! All try another server, like anzio, but i don?t think i?m gonna be as good as i am in donner hahahahahahahaha! Gonna have to learn EVERYTHING again hahahahaha! Just kidding buddy! Ok, i?d like to thank all the answers for me, i ppreciate a lot all...
  3. M

    !How to become EG!

    Hey KIWI my friend! Just testing if i did right and my signature is showing up now! ;)
  4. M

    !How to become EG!

    HEEEY MY FRIEND KIWI! Yes, i remember you! I?ve played with you a lot of times man hehehehe! How are you? MY TAG ?! What you mean when you say tag , this fun stuff with drawings that appears here when we write something like a signature under our reply ???? Do you think i should change my...
  5. M

    !How to become EG!

    Thank you guys so much! I got everything you guys said, i played many times against SUMAC and i killed him a few times hahahahahahahaha! Thanks guys! Blackbird, i think i?ve seen you in donner, most of the times i?m playing there! I think i killed you a few times too hehehehehehe! That?s okay...
  6. M

    !How to become EG!

    Hey Guys! How?s everybody doing? This is Bruno, from BRAZIL! I?ve been E member for over a year now and i?d like to know how to become (be promoted!) to EG! Anyone can help me? Thanks guys! Best regards! Bruno Melman
Back
Top