Recent content by SgtSlay

  1. S

    In a dilemma

    Lol not what I expected, but the graphics are insane and the gameplay is just crazy. I love the Dark Brotherhood right now and love killing dragons. When I first exited the cabin with the Dark Brotherhood A FROST DRAGON APPEARED RIGHT AS I GOT OUT!!! I WAS LIKE WTFBBQ
  2. S

    In a dilemma

    Well I just purchased Skyrim, and OMG IT IS B E A UTIFUL!!!!!!!
  3. S

    In a dilemma

    ok thank you, and I just got re-approved so I plan on hanging out with you guys today! :) -Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
  4. S

    In a dilemma

    Well by my guess Skyrim is the best right now, so I might grab it tomorrow or Friday, either way looks like an awesome game. Also If I may ask, how long does it take to be reviewed by a leader and be re approved for membership? Cause I won't be hoping on any of the servers till I'm approved...
  5. S

    In a dilemma

    Ok so I only have enought money for Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third, or Modern Warfare 3. And I have no clue what to buy and was hoping for someones helpful opinion. If I only get 1 of those 3 now then I can just get the other 2 for Christmas, so if you guys can help me out much would be...
  6. S

    Im BACK!

    Hey thanks for the welcome good to see all of you guys again. -Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
  7. S

    Im BACK!

    Thanks for the welcome and love seeing you guys again, been playing League of Legends with my friend on our vent and plan to hang with you guys real soon. -Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
  8. S

    Im BACK!

    ok thank you for the clarification, haven't been back with all of you for about a year so trying to remember everything. Much Appreciated -Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
  9. S

    Im BACK!

    lol well thanks man, and I noticed you guys in the Strategy Division have League of Legends, I am wondering if I am strapped to 1 division or if I can still be the DOD:S Division and play League of Legends with some of you guys. Much Apprecation -Maverick "AKA" SgtSlay
  10. S

    Im BACK!

    ok thank you for the reply, im reapplying now and apologize for my long absence.
  11. S

    Im BACK!

    I hope so and how did you get that ego badge, I know im a e member and am wondering how to get that. Much appreciated if you can help :)
  12. S

    Im BACK!

    Hey guys I know I have been absent for a long time. For 2 reasons I was gone, 1. School, and 2. I have an Xbox 360. But I plan to reinstall alot of my steam games and play with you guys again. I really missed you all and plan to hang out with you guys. So have a great day, im headed off to...
  13. S

    Make A Friend

    Here you can make friends and hang out together on DOD:S, I play Avalanche alot so if you see me and want to be friends just send me an invite!! Have fun Make friends everyone. :cool:
Back
Top