Recent content by MashedPotato[JONES]

  1. M

    [poll] NFL Week 15 Predictions with Mashed Potato Jones

    Hello everyone. Well, the football season is almost over and I thought it would be nice to see what everyone thinks about the next 3 weeks of football are going to be like, plus I am bored. So, I got the fantastic idea to make MY predictions early and I'd like to see what you all think. THURS...
  2. M

    [poll] Some random vids

    Internet People is def the best one. "I like turtles" Instead of Rick Roll you should have put some Milli Vanilli up.
  3. M

    LAST RESORT!!

    HAHA! I love Tim and Erics Awesome Show Great Job! Dr. Steve Brule is the greatest. This is what I do when I sit on you.
  4. M

    Tim Tebow4oPrez.com

    Tim Tebow is a beast. Not much of a Florida fan, (I follow LSU in SEC) but the guy has talent. Hopefully Florida is lucky enough that he doesn't get greedy and leaves after this year.
  5. M

    [poll] New toy

    Guns are dangerous in the hands of special needs patients. :D Ooooooh. Just kidding.
  6. M

    Joke's of the day By: Evil-Jester

    Jester, can I suggest something? Well I am anyways. A little thing called outside. It's a vast world filled with magical unicorns and rainbows. You should seriously check it out. :D
  7. M

    Pic Post Yourself

    It's not easy being green. Or wearing an Optimus Prime shirt with a bunch of Autobot h8ers. :D I'm not emo btw.
  8. M

    Arch nemesis.

    Probably Creeping when he's on the other team with the MG...mowing me down like a true rambo.
  9. M

    Who is your Hero?

    Attila is my main boy. :D But really, I play well with everyone and get along with them all.
  10. M

    My lost bet with Attila. I now pay up

    HAHA! Now you should know that Kool-Aid is pretty much the best thing ever. LEARN YO LESSON FOO! I got's long hair...I can play just fine.
  11. M

    [poll] Attila vs. Frid

    WATER FTW!
  12. M

    [poll] Steelers or Pats

    As much as I hate the Steeler, (Bengals fan here, but I don't follow them this year because they totally blow) I think they are gonna win this weekend against the Pats. The Pats are slipping up and showing their weakness the past 2 weeks. They got lucky last night that Brian Billick is a...
  13. M

    Robot wars

    Balloon-head owned that one robot.
  14. M

    Chuck Norris Vs Bruce lee

    That was pretty epic. I thought they were gonna catch each others punch and cause a mass explosion. But ultimately, I think the kitty won in the battle fellas.
  15. M

    [poll] Attila vs. Frid

    Kool Aid mixes well with certain things. Plus, I love Attila. :D
Back
Top