It technically is not an eGO moment, but i was playing Soul Calibur 3 and i went to jump kill someone and i jumped over their head and went out of the ring and lost. lol
wallpaper
Size : 1280x1024
Theme : anything anime. want cool pics, swords just no naruto
Colours : balck and red always go good
Pictures : anything cool anime
Text : none
Give it your best
I really appreciate you looking and trying. It shows you are didicated to what you do. Just give it your best and whatever happens, happens.
okay sorry I got excited. but did you see the wallpaper request?
If you did, sorrym I am not being impatient, i just like to make sure everything gets through somehow.
if you have time could you do a wallpaper
i want cool Gaara and Ino one please
size 1280x1024
make it dark and sweet if you can. kinda like Dino's sig. and have my =(eG)= and my Name Chaos-Elite
Oh and what is the update on my avatar?