Recent content by McFattyAcidz

  1. M

    Connection problem to all eGO server?

    Yeah it said "Connection failed after 4 retires"
  2. M

    Connection problem to all eGO server?

    Can you explain? My internet fine and firewall is fine. When i try other sever than ego it work why can't i go to any eGO servers?
  3. M

    Connection problem to all sever?!

    What firewall?
  4. M

    Connection problem to all sever?!

    Okay my internet fine but why can't i join the sever... I wrote the ip right, My friend was on a eGO sever and i try to join but sever was not responsing. Has anyone in eGO happen to you?
  5. M

    Cool CS:S Video!

    I'm better than him (I gotta better away from eGO)
  6. M

    What the ip for Jail?

    I can't find the ip D:
  7. M

    I'm Back to EGO!

    Nice to see you again Zero :D
  8. M

    I alway have Connection Fail to the sever (Jailbreak)

    Can you explain?
  9. M

    Do you have any idea whyi have the 1 year rewarded?

    I was offline for 5 month or idk .. How i get my 1 year reward? :D
  10. M

    I'm Back to EGO!

    In different community (Steamgamers)
  11. M

    Dofus :D

    It so fun :D Website - Dofus.com
  12. M

    I'm Back to EGO!

    Hey guys it me Lanzer from Jail :D... Some of you don't miss me :D
  13. M

    Mystery Story (Must read)

    Lol Guys it just a story to get creep to
  14. M

    Mystery Story (Must read)

    The Murder Kid One raining night, They was a boy name McFattyAcidz with his 4 friend name Kunai, Tri Shot, Imdead and Jimmy Kudo. Then suddenly blackout occurred. Imdead and Tri has dead. Kunai cry cause Tri (his brother) dead. McFatty has to called 911 right away. And the murder appeared...
Back
Top