Recent content by Sharp398

  1. S

    The email you just read.

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  2. S

    portal= fun!

    Um... can I just ask what you would expect in a sequel like that? They don't have a new engine, new guns can always be added through updates, and maps are simply community created nowadays. What more could you ever want?
  3. S

    evga going crazy

    I also like how they assume you have a USB mouse and don't bother to put a PS/2 port for it.
  4. S

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    Model: Custom Built Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 @ 2.66 GHz Memory: 4096 MB RAM Hard Drive: 400 GB w/ 1TB external drive. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO Monitor: ViewSonic VA2226w Sound Card: MotherBoard Integrated Headset: Logitech USB Headset Speakers: Logitech X-540 Surround Sound...
  5. S

    Playstation 3 $299.99, worth buying?

    I got the 80GB with the Backwards Compatibility back when it was $500 dollars, but it was a Wal-Mart deal in which I got 10 free blu-ray movies of my choice for free (it was a Black Friday sale). That was about two years ago, and I still play it to this day, from Gran Turismo (can't wait for 5...
  6. S

    Post your best Game here!

    Still don't have the epic skillz that some people here do, but I did have a pretty good round today. I can't find it on FBG history now, but I know that I got 8 kills and rescued all four of the hostages. I was so proud of myself. Each of those kills were headshots. I got a Marksman award, and...
  7. S

    When do you start?

    I started my first year of high school on August 24th. i hate school...
Back
Top