Recent content by [PLC][Ib] NavyF350

  1. P

    Well my last thread was closed.

    I made my effort, as far as I'm concerned this is sufficent. I honestly don't care if I play on this server again. So perhaps one of the higher ups will remember I'm a nice guy (usually) and fix this problem, or leave it alone. In either case I'm already satisfied.
  2. P

    Well my last thread was closed.

    Seeing as this server does not abide by US or Canadian law regarding Free speech (an "unlocked" public server constitutes a public forum). While I understand and can appreciate some of the rules you have outlined, clearly these servers overly admined and overly censored. EGO was the only...
  3. P

    I havn't been on the server awhile...

    I was muted by one of your admins, for respectfully disagreeing with him and arguing my point without spamming. Basically someone needed help to figure out how to do something and I thought I'd be a smart a$$. First comment I made was "f10" and the second shortly after was "I don't know." I...
Back
Top