Recent content by Cammeronn

  1. C

    Where in the World are you?

    Duluth Minnesota!
  2. C

    What is your favorite single player RPG?

    I agree HL2 is not an RPG!!!
  3. C

    Clanwide Meeting

    Cant make it :( I wish i could get ventrilo on my blackberry but i cant, i will be out of town preparing for my grad party on saturday i hope someone can fill me in on the details of what went down just pm me or something. thanks, Garrett
  4. C

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    LOcation Duluth Minnesota United States
  5. C

    e Orientation Meeting, May 14th

    chalk me up as there i love this kind of thing
  6. C

    Xfire?

    I tried to pull up a thread on the polling forum but i dont have the authorization i'm hoping that some one with the authority who reads this thread can help me out with getting this off the ground
  7. C

    Xfire?

    i'm wiling to start up a group for the main org just give me the go no-go command and i'll compile the photos, stats, and recruit for it on the forums and in-game to fill it
  8. C

    RuneScape

    dead thread fair enough i, since my last post on this thread have also stopped playing RS
  9. C

    Xfire?

    I noticed we have a TF2 Xfire http://www.xfire.com/communities/edgegamers/ is does anyone mind if I make one for the main eGo? I use Xfire to livestream my gameplay of CoD4 TF2 L4D Half-Life and used to for WoW but my game time ran out but I'll start thet up again in June. PM me its easier to...
  10. C

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    look @ my Sig if you add me put eGo in the message you send i'll add asap
  11. C

    RuneScape

    Now I know the first thing that comes to mind is WTF is he 7??? but no i am serious RuneScape now has clan wars, group questing, and other minigames that we can get together and fight as a clan and do things together, also if eGo members don't have an account well... ITS FREE unless you choose...
Back
Top