Hey guys,im sorry it came to this but i need to resign,its interfering with my grades and such,I'll miss this great community.Maybe later ill reapply.
Take care and keep on gaming.
:(
The plant was actually a c4d i got from a really good render making of deviantart,i just enhanced/sharpened it to make it stand out more,with a little smudges here and there.
No,because what will happen is when i blow my money on blackops,half life 3 will come out,then ill have no money,and then if half life 3 is on a new engine besides source,here comes counter strike 3,day of defeat 3,team fortress 3 and etc. etc. etc.
Ok,I haven't done some graphics in a while,since the cubespace purple/blue first one.That was a year or so ago.Heres my latest work.
Which one do you like best? How do you think I did? Feedback please.
How bad did you really want a certain game,is it out,been out or coming out and what game was it?
I really want elder scrolls iv : oblivion GOTY edition,its been out a while and i want it pretty bad