Recent content by The Thunder

  1. T

    Nades (24/7 Office)

    I suppose it would be best not to. I was thinking about significantly lowering my gamma though to reduce the brightness of the flash bangs. Though, I would still be unable to see just as much at least I would be able to stand the constant white screen. And once again, just to reinforce this...
  2. T

    Nades (24/7 Office)

    Do tell please, lol.
  3. T

    Nades (24/7 Office)

    Yeah, you've got a point Jay. These problems have always existed, especially on office, but I have to disagree that the smokes are being used correctly... there shouldn't be 30-40 smokes used every round, especially when there are only 25-30 people playing. There definitely exists a problem...
  4. T

    Nades (24/7 Office)

    Hey guys, I've been playing the 24/7 office server for a while now, almost 2 days game time, and I'm starting to notice a few things that significantly reduce the amount of fun I can have while playing, if I'm winning or losing. The problems for me are basically way too many flash bang...
Back
Top