Recent content by boyscout

  1. boyscout

    Official eGO Checked Out These Zalman Cases?

    Thanks zalman, great stuff!
  2. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa 3/8

    Thanks everyone for coming out tonight! hope you had a good time. Please post any screenshots/videos/comments below.
  3. boyscout

    What does your desk look like right now?

    Here's my desk...yes it's at work, but I do play TF2 at work, so it counts.
  4. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa 2/22

    Yeah, it was great playing with you Ghost! Even though you dominated me a couple of times...haha
  5. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa 2/22

    Thanks everyone for coming out! Feel free to post any pictures or videos below!
  6. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa 1/4

    Great event tonight! Thanks for coming out everyone! Even had a visit from Dragonhill the creator of Blackmesa! As always, feel free to post any pictures or stories below.
  7. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa 12/28

    Thanks for coming out everyone! Sorry for the server problems, we'll get them ironed out. If anyone has any screenshots or fun stories from the night, feel free to share them below.
  8. boyscout

    [EVENT] Blackmesa

    Thank you everyone who came out to Blackmesa tonight! It was a blast and it seemed like everyone had fun. Feel free to post any screenshots/dominations/bragging moments below.
  9. boyscout

    I got thingamajigs!

    So now we can all have fun dominating you for a few days while you get acclimated to this new technology! Ha, I love new tech, but I hate the acclimation phase where I suck at games...
  10. boyscout

    Mister Adam is a Cowboy.

    I was going to say pics or it didn't happen, but...there were pics.
  11. boyscout

    Welcome JoeyHyung!

    It's that guy from TeamSpeak. Welcome mate!
  12. boyscout

    It's time, guys.

    Ahh Jawneh, I remember those days on Blackmesa. Many good times and such fun. Have fun in school, and I'll see you on the servers whenever you come around.
  13. boyscout

    Welcome your new RH Advisor!

    Great news! Congrats!
  14. boyscout

    FFTF Morning Marathon! [10/18/14]

    Can't wait!
  15. boyscout

    Cool shot with =(eGO)= Raul Tha Monk

    Sadly, that is probably my blood from when he viciously killed me...I mean this guy was going to town on 2Fort... ;)
Back
Top