Recent content by Avenge Me!!!

  1. A

    Router Reviews

    I've had my d-link dgl-4500 since about January and feel it's been an adequate amount of time to write a review now. It is a total piece of crap. If you look at newegg you'll see there is a small but substantial number of people who have a problem with it. Some people, you can write off for...
  2. A

    1 Year Anniversary

    It has been 1 year (give or take) since I started playing TF2, and I've been a devoted fan ever since. I built the computer I'm gaming on now after being unsatisfied with the PC I built only 6 months prior. Over the past 12 months I've put untold money, love, laughter, time and pain into this...
  3. A

    Game Crashes

    I had some game crashes but also another weird thing popped up. When I tried joining an eGO server I would get knocked out of the game because windows would want to install flashplayer. This only happened when I tried to join an eGO server, although this thankfully has gone away.
  4. A

    Most impressive thing about eGO

    Yeah there are a lot of good reasons. Although.... didn't realize we had a lot of female admins....
  5. A

    Which phrase do you like better?

    Yeah I think Craften I Am has got it right on
  6. A

    Age Poll

    28, getting to be an old man around here
  7. A

    e vs e practice scrim event!

    3, I'm in
  8. A

    TF2 Trickjumping Movie

    When I saw the guys doing it in during a real game at badwater, he had a medic uber him for the sticky jump. Hmm, thinking of the possibility of sending 3 or 4 demos at the start of a round behind enemy lines. That could be fun!
  9. A

    Class Training Event: Soldier

    Yeah I missed this by a long shot too, but if anyone else out there is looking for some solly training Kunai has a post for you! He wants to start soldier tips and tricks class where you can learn from his "mad" solly skills. (I may have paraphrased that last part) Here's the link...
  10. A

    TF2 Trickjumping Movie

    Insane, I need to go practice my rocket jumping right now... I played on a Badwater server where one guy did that move at the start of every round he was blue. It really just worked the first time though when we didn't realize the fire he was gonna rain down on us. It's like the wildcat...
  11. A

    Gathering interest for Soldier bootcamp (eGO members only)

    Sign me up too!!! eastern time, usually free most weekdays after 6 and weekends after 1. I'm using tr_walkway and can already see some improvement but I'd still like to get better.
  12. A

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    My first real gaming rig Model: Custom Case: Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 790X ATX AMD Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Fan/Heatsink: ZALMAN CNPS9900LED 120mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler Memory: OCZ Platinum 8GB (4 x...
Back
Top