Recent content by grumpyitalian

  1. G

    Pictures under the names

    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this?? So if its not So sorrryyyy. Hay guys, How the heck do you get a picture to show up on your forum threads under the names?? Pm me with the answer as I always have trouble finding my own threads, ugg...LOL...
  2. G

    Well I dit it again, help!!

    Hi every one, I was in the forums late last night and was reading on how I might be able to smooth out game play on cod 4. I have an old graphics card but it was a good one back in the day. Now I can't seem to find that thread again. Is there any one who might be able to jump in vent with me...
  3. G

    Trying to find zeus's forum name

    he plays cod4 He plays cod4
  4. G

    Steam and Maul

    steam id Ibought mw2 and had to set up a steam account would this have assigned me a steam id? If so where do I find it? Help.. LOL.
  5. G

    Trying to find zeus's forum name

    Hay does anyone know zeus's forum name I can't find him?
  6. G

    Steam and Maul

    I finally got a steam id when I bought mw2, how and where do I find this, and where do I put it?? Maul, in my adventures I came across a warning that said I needed to supply a maul somthing or other, now I can't get back to that warning, where ever it was. What should I do to correct this>...
  7. G

    name change request

    Thank you BlackBird, I am a memeber for now 5 months, and ego is all I play on, was just wondering if ego does tounaments or clan only games for fun, to get to know each other!! The whole thing with the name change is that my tags won't fit with grumpyitalian name.. thanks..
  8. G

    name change request

    Hello everyone, I am new to using forums so I hope I did this right. Z3us asked me to put a name change request in because my "grumpyitalian" name is to long to use and have the tags. How do I go about doing this? I would like to use "Grumpy, or Grumpier" Also I have been with ego 5 months now...
Back
Top