Recent content by Heffer

  1. H

    100 ways to die in Skyrim

    29-32 are my favorites haha
  2. H

    How Battlefield was meant to be played

    you would have to pretty much throw your mouse across the room to get your guy to turn left and right hahaha
  3. H

    How Battlefield was meant to be played

    you might want to sit a good 50+ feet away from that thing. I would take it though
  4. H

    Skyrim Baskets

    I can't bear it... make it stop... hahaha awesome find
  5. H

    ehem

    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup: :drool:
  6. H

    Gyros

    I drool when I think about them their sooo good... :w00t: 1!!!!11!1!!
  7. H

    sig please :)

    Can anyone do this?
  8. H

    sig please :)

    Here is the image I want: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3308090400_a468d86e1a.jpg text: =(eG)= Heffer keep the color scheme close to the picture. idc what you do, just be creative. maybe make the guy blend in a little more
  9. H

    awesome drumline show

    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=QKsosxZHJGk
  10. H

    Favorite genre of Computer based music?

    LOL a PAIR of Jackhammers? 22'' Subwoofer....$12,000 a piece... you don't even need 1 hahaha. I would rather save $24k then spend it on some subs you can't fit in a car. anyway, I don't listen to too much electronic music, but dubstep is good, and whatever genre Infected Mushroom is, I like...
  11. H

    Post Your Car

    Well, the shift rod snapped about a year and a half to two years ago. Went in to get it fixed and they said tthey had to order it from Germany so they welded it temporarily. They said it would be two week til they got the part in, and..... they never called me back lol, my guess is that they...
  12. H

    Post Your Car

    its a 1.8 liter 1991 318iS, e30 body style. She needs some major work right now, I drove her hard. Snapped the shifter rod, and I think the sync rows are messed up. Before I broke the rod, it wouldn't shift into 3rd gear so I had 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th xD so I need to get a new transmission...
  13. H

    Pic Post Yourself

    obsessed? a little, yea...
  14. H

    The Beatles

    I love what they did for music, and I respect them a lot because of it. I like a few songs here and there but for the most part, I really don't like their music. Don't hate, don't hate. :)
  15. H

    Pic Post Yourself

    :) it's in my blood. check it out right to left: Myself, Dad, Grandpa, and I think the other guy is my grandpa's cusin. Superbowl ftw. it was so awesome to be there and see my team win
Back
Top