Recent content by RubberProjectiles

  1. R

    hello :D

    I look forward to killing-and killing with-you, ruthless
  2. R

    Happy Holidays!

    Have fun, give your life vest to a woman and/or children, and jump valiantly. But really, you hope to see unique things like ruins? I'm thinking the things you hope to see are more wet and alive than ruins ;) Seriously, merry Christmas to all, and to all a good hunt.
  3. R

    lol INS started crashing every 10 mins (tried it 3 times :D)

    Maybe let the PC cool down a bit before starting the game. Mine only does it when it gets really hot. But I'm running a laptop, might be a different problem.
  4. R

    Insurgency Tips & Tricks

    However true it may be, I've been on a lot of losing teams because everyone thought they were the sniper.
  5. R

    Insurgency Tips & Tricks

    RPG/Grenade Safety Before nading the next room, if you have a mic check if there are friendlies in there. This is especially important when playing as Ins at Sinjar. Point A needs an occasional RPG to clear it out, but sometimes someone is playing rambo up close. Sniper Tip The USMC M14...
  6. R

    Favorite class and weapon

    For Marines, it's a toss-up between the M4 standard and the M16. M4, because I can be surprised and still hit someone, M16 because it's so accurate and has the power to drop anyone. For Insurgents, I really, really like AK-74u. It's more accurate than the AK-47, more powerful, less recoil...
  7. R

    Worst server incident

    I got on a server that was Dust 2 24/7 Not really. I had a game on sinjar where I went from 1,250 points to 996. Of course, I was USMC.
  8. R

    custom map idea, need feedback on it

    I think he means a map or drawing or something. Personally, I think the USMC is the attacking team too much. I dunno if you want to do it here or not, but another map where USMC defends would be nice.
  9. R

    Counter-Strike Source Winter Rumble

    I'm up for it, but are gonna even try with the back up status?
  10. R

    Hacks and demos

    Roger. This is pretty cool.
  11. R

    Omg!!!

    Hey, a fellow bot! Nice to meet you. Maybe we can clog the forums with useless posts and threads together? Seriously, that is impressive.
Back
Top