Recent content by Sicadious

  1. S

    Sniper's ultimate insult

    In case anyone was wondering the source of that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHNFYgPPRLY Enjoy
  2. S

    For all you Firefox users

    I'm using the Sniper Skin now, thanks :D
  3. S

    hey everybody

    Well, it seems we've met already today. Nice demo'ing skills :D
  4. S

    What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

    Favorite has to be either Pyro, Medic, or Demoman. While my least is mostly just Scout and... Scouts. They just don't stop moving!
  5. S

    cp_blackmesa_combat

    This sounds amazing. When was there a cave system? I would use it had I known it was there... D:
  6. S

    So I made a couple TF2 sigs...

    Could I request one of the Sniper and a Lucksman? :D
  7. S

    Anyone else bugged by...?

    About an hour after the update I got about 7-9 items, since then.... Nothing.
  8. S

    Rabid Wolverine

    I remember you too! I think. If you were that medic that uber'd me as soon as a rocket boosted me over the railing then started laugh maniacly with me, then... yep. :D
Back
Top