Recent content by 126scout

  1. 1

    January Giveaway

    126scout
  2. 1

    2011 Members Of The Year

    Congratulations everybody! well deserved :)
  3. 1

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Are you going to purchase Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? a)Yes! b)no c)Only if eGO supports it
  4. 1

    GardenGroveVW Steps Down

    Best of luck Garden appreciate all the dedication you put forth to shape Edge Gamers Good luck in everything god bless
  5. 1

    Edgegamers and you

    I'm pretty inactive atm got lots going on in real life never have time to play anymore, but I am in eGO because I love the people and the servers.
  6. 1

    Front Page Poll Questions

    What Type of Weather Do You Like? 1. Cold 2.Warm 3.Hot 4.Stormy 5.Sunny
  7. 1

    Have you purchased Halo: Reach?

    Probably never will don't use consoles and usually only play a few games supported by eGO.
  8. 1

    Post Your Car

    I take this baby to school every morning chicks digg it.... Jk I don't own a ride yet gotta get my license xD
  9. 1

    Best quotes you have ever read?

    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." -Mahatma Gandhi
  10. 1

    Military Tribute **I did not make this video**

    With the recent passing of the 9th anniversary of the infamous day 9/11 I figured this post may be somewhat appropriate I just tonight stumbled across this military tribute video linked here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyXYot6wHuE and my words to say to it are as follows (posted in causes...
  11. 1

    Remembering 9/11

    When this occurred I was in the 3rd grade and the announcements came on telling us what happened, I was confused at the time as I was very young but still felt the chill down my spine. I went home and found my dad glued to the TV at lunch time and weather or not it was live I witnessed the...
  12. 1

    Remembering 9/11

    remember those lost 09/11/01 post here Remember those lost in the tragic events that occurred on this very day 9 years ago. May the victims rest in eternal peace and the family of the parished be comforted by the kind words of sympathetic people around the world on this Infamous day 09/11/01
  13. 1

    [=[Gigabyte Signatures]=]

    Thank you! =D
Back
Top