Recent content by picklefishlips

  1. P

    [Event] Black Mesa Sunday

    Hey I would like to thank =(eGO)= Sanctified Aberration for inviting me to Black Mesa Sundays! This is really cool, I didn't know about this until last night. I would like to make one suggestion, would it be possible to turn off All Talk for future BMS? It's hard on the ears hearing 5+ players...
  2. P

    For bigwilly

    I'm not gonna lie I do horrible as spy on Black Mesa. I tend to avoid it :(
  3. P

    For bigwilly

    *shakes fist at beaverking* You may be a better demo, but I am a better spy!
  4. P

    For bigwilly

    No problem : )
  5. P

    For bigwilly

    Yes it was! Hodge, I had a blast (pun, lol) kritzing you :P
  6. P

    For bigwilly

    Here's the death cam shot I was talking about, enjoy :) Good gaming with you -pickle
Back
Top