Recent content by OSUGOBUCKS

  1. O

    Boyle's true identity finally exposed

    Well I guess I figured out what I'm doing tomorrow night!!
  2. O

    Another Attempt at Anzio Addition

    I agree with Chili and Boyle. What makes Anzio a great map is because you are rewarded for playing the game right by capturing flags and winning. It is a fast map unlike Donner which takes hours to win. I also like it because it doesn't reward people who like to camp and never have the courage...
  3. O

    [Realism Campaign 9] Registration

    Age || 17 Are you a frequent attendee of Regular Realism Events || yes How many previous campaigns have you participated in (0-8) || 6 Number of campaigns on Allies || 1 Number of campaigns on Axis || 5 How many battles are you planning to attend (1-5) || 2-5 Your operating system (Windows...
  4. O

    How do you spend Thanksgiving Holidays? (choose all that apply)

    I would have liked an all of the above choice for the first 4 things!
  5. O

    Please welcome our newest Advisor

    Gratz Skippy!!
  6. O

    Happy Birthday BeeF915!!

    Happy Birthday!
  7. O

    Happy Birthday to our favorite Canadian.

    Happy Birthday Tim!
  8. O

    Gone for awhile

    Take care Xanado and good luck with the move.
  9. O

    DoD's Newest Advisor!

    Grats!!!
  10. O

    [Realism Campaign 8] Registration

    Age || 17 Are you a frequent attendee of Regular Realism Events || yes How many previous campaigns have you participated in (0-7) || 1-7 Number of campaigns on Allies || 2 Number of campaigns on Axis || 5 How many battles are you planning to attend (1-5) || 5 Your operating system...
  11. O

    Happy Birthday Dr.Compton!

    Happy Birthday!
  12. O

    Congrats Chuck!

    Nice job!!!
Back
Top