Recent content by AWarGuy

  1. A

    crysis. this is how u should play.

    Dibs on quote ^ edit : Also...wow...I want this so badly and I am downloading it :D
  2. A

    Whats the best browser?

    Firefox /win
  3. A

    A Plea For All Gamers

    I swear if Valve don't win riots for all!
  4. A

    Another should i buy from ebay thread by me

    Yay another aussie apart from Scarr :D Hug? I am also an ebay fanatic, as I have no money....(lol) It sounds like a great bargain, an 8800 ultra is weak but tinker with it (thats IF your handy with computers) and you be smiling away :D
  5. A

    What time of day do you normally game?

    Early Evenings. Which for you yanks it would be very late/early :P
  6. A

    Discrimination against manatees.

    Poor mantes! We should have a support rally! I'll bring the cookies and posters!
  7. A

    Additional Rules Pertaining to Survival Maps || Take Effect Sept. 25

    Excellent guide/rules. Thanks for that.
  8. A

    Civilization 5

    Must.....get....game...now...
  9. A

    Massive Jail rebellion ftw

    Now that is a win by the T's
  10. A

    Happy Birthday killer4000!!!

    I may be late but happy birthday killer (i got it right yay.)
  11. A

    Command and Conquer 4 thoughts.

    I am extremely enjoying C & C 4. It is a great game :P
  12. A

    CS:S Jail Marriage

    No one ever mentioned my Valentine date with Public Masticator! I was a Guard and he was a prisoner .
  13. A

    Who recruited YOU into EdgeGamers?

    Lets see : Kami Turk (Haven't seen him in awhile) Quantum Fire :D
  14. A

    My Birthday

    Thanks fellas' Now I can stop whining about not eing able to buy games without my Mum being aroind. Also I got : My Preordered Command and Conquer 4 (it is EPIC) Cash :P
  15. A

    My Birthday

    It's my Birthday today (March 18th) I am now 15 :) And its also my 220 hour on CS:S EGO SERVERS :P
Back
Top