Recent content by Desert Fox

  1. D

    Important Server Changes!

    Please bring back the 24/7 Strand server :(
  2. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    Can Kendle or someone else look at this?
  3. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    I waited for 3-5 minutes. I reinstalled DoDS again, and I noticed that the files won't even DL when I connect to Strand. It will just sit there with 0 bars. I'm being blocked from connecting somehow.
  4. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    I think I join/tried to join the server without the tag on. Would that block me from joining again?
  5. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    1) Forwarded my ports 2) Reset my router 3) Router firmware is up to date - WRT160Nv3 4) Did /flushdns /renew and /release Still having the same problem. Can I try another account? Thanks.
  6. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    Windows 7 64-bit I did uninstall it and reinstall the game. I did a clean install like you said. Yes, Steam is run as an administrator. I'm not having this problem with any other server as far as I know. Things I've tried: 1) Clean install 2) Reset router 3) Made sure DoD:S wasn't being...
  7. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    Any other ideas?
  8. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    Still doesn't work. The Avalanche and Kalt servers work fine though, so I don't know what the problem is with Strand.
  9. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    Same problem still. I noticed that it cycles through all the files still. It did that before too when I was able to join. Does it do that for you too?
  10. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    I tried to connect over five times. Same thing keeps happening. I need all the files I guess because every single time I try to connect it cycles through all the files.
  11. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    I waited like three minutes.
  12. D

    Can't connect to dod_strand

    The bars will load all the way but then it will just sit there. I can't even hit cancel so I have to use the task manager to end the game. I connected to the server a few times earlier today. I really don't know what caused this problem. I checked my firewall, and it's not that. Any idea what to...
  13. D

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  14. D

    Stats Down?

    Anyone know why HLStats is down? Thanks.
  15. D

    Rank says HIDDEN?

    :cool:
Back
Top