Recent content by Tag.

  1. T

    eGO 6th Birthday Event Schedule

    Happy B-Day eGO!
  2. T

    Happy Saturday

    I think he just called everyone little pigs.
  3. T

    What are your plans for this summer? (Choose all that apply)

    Patiently enduring Dragon's corny jokes no doubt.
  4. T

    eGO? Trademark News

    Sweet, gjt.
  5. T

    Call of Duty Commendations

    Grats guys!
  6. T

    CEO Found Guilty

    Lol I thought it was something serious for a quick minute. Naughty Artimus...NAUGHTY!
  7. T

    Gamestop blacklisting?

    Don't accept "something" as an answer...get in touch with a supervisor/manager. If you don't get a straight answer as to why...blast it to every social media site you can. That usually provokes a response. I do notice that some people have gotten blacklisted for buying multiples of items, to...
  8. T

    Double Fine asks fans for donations to make a new game. Fans donate over $1,500,000

    If you do your homework, you'll know where your money is going when you donate to charities. PETA is largely a group based around creating an awareness, so the fact that they spend the majority of their donations on advertising is not surprising. I am with shan^K on this one. While it is cool...
  9. T

    Skyrim Creation Kit Releasing Tuesday with "Surprise"

    I remember that Morrowind had a mod tool, I used to play with that all the time! Had they not included one in these later games at all?
  10. T

    How old are you?

    Ugh...30 this year!
  11. T

    Minecraft Doesn't Work D:

    Doesn't work at all or runs then crashes?
  12. T

    Fable The Lost Chapters error

    Perhaps it didn't install correctly?
  13. T

    PLEASE READ: Dust 2/Office server maintenance Friday

    OHHHH YEAAA, Breaking News Chick!
  14. T

    Best Skyrim Mod yet

    Shoulda been "Oooooooh Yeaaaaaahhh" - RIP Macho Man
  15. T

    The future of mobile gaming

    No thanks...that looks ridiculous. I buy mobile devices to...remain mobile. Maybe if they came out with modified accessories as well, similar to the joysticks, but could easily break down to fit into pockets. What they have is already the size of a laptop, might as well just have a laptop.
Back
Top