Recent content by Drotamatic

  1. D

    My new PC/ cyberpower pc's?

    yes its for gaming, im also buying windows and a monitor, idk what my final budget is but ive been gaming on a dell laptop for two years to long and it has serious heat issues which has been causing me problems. I will be gaming on the new pc primarily and hoping to upgrade over time. I dont...
  2. D

    My new PC/ cyberpower pc's?

    Thanks for the input everyone, Ive decided to go with a DIY kit from Newegg. Heres a link for anyone who wants to see. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.689760
  3. D

    My new PC/ cyberpower pc's?

    Hey all im in the process of putting together a sort of barebones kit trying to spend between 6 and 7 hundred to start off and then upgrade and add on from there over the next year or so. If anyone has any input or knows of any sites to look at i'd appreciate it. I already looked alot at...
Back
Top