Recent content by Giovanni

  1. G

    ummmm

    Hey Social! Welcome back! See you in the servers!
  2. G

    Winamp ticked me off!

    itunes
  3. G

    And it will never end

    you'll never catch me!
  4. G

    Rank Bars are Up

    Nice!
  5. G

    Look what I found

    rofl
  6. G

    THIS IS WHAT MOP REALLY

    Brilliant. And for the record. MoP has a mullet!!!!!!!
  7. G

    Sorry

    Just going to drop a comment here, the original thread was moved to another forum not because we don't want members to express their opinions, but rather we would rather you do so in the proper manner. So, in the future, if anyone has anything they would like to say, including any complaints...
  8. G

    Your Name

    Got mine 'cause its my middle name.
  9. G

    IronCross Scrim?

    I'm down for this!
  10. G

    8/15 Skrim Pics

    awesome job guys! thanks again to all who attended!
  11. G

    Tonights 8/15 scrim info

    Good deal guys, I'll be there!
  12. G

    Custom Server.... Please Read!

    KK CAMP 2 server rocks...if you haven't played the custom maps yet, you're a fool. Mr. T says " I pity the foo's who don't play custom maps! "
  13. G

    What side of the World u Representing?

    NYC New York
  14. G

    Congrats, Dom!

    Congrats Dom, well deserved! You've earned it pal!
Back
Top