Recent content by Artificial Idiot

  1. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    I've heard if an admin spawns the Headless monster you COULD get it. Not entirely sure on this rumor.
  2. Artificial Idiot

    What is your opinion about an arena server for eGO?

    I personally loved Arena and it was all I played for awhile, but the big problem with it is that people really don't have the patience for it. It'd be great if it was added and I would probably play on it, but I'd be one of maybe 5.
  3. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    HAVE: NON VINTAGE TYROLEAN WANT: Hustler's Hallmark
  4. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    Have: N/A Want: N/A
  5. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    -Snipped-
  6. Artificial Idiot

    TF2 "e" roll call!!

    Artificial Idiot 8 months
  7. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    Forgot to update this yesterday. All out of items for trade.
  8. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    OLD Updating my list once again, complete overhaul HAVE: Chieftan's Hat (Soldier, Native American Headdress Hat) Zepheniah Paint (Dark Green) 3 Crates Parasite Hat (If you REALLY need it) WANT: Decent Sniper's Hat Different paints besides Zepheniah or Distinct Lack of Hue Offers PM me offers...
  9. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    Updating my list: HAVE: V. Gatsby 3 Crates Distinct Lack of Hue NEED: Soldier's Stash A decent Sniper Hat Any paint besides the one I have Bushwacka
  10. Artificial Idiot

    The Trading Thread

    For Trade: Baseball Bill's Sports shine Gatsby Noble Amassment of Hats Hustler's Hallmark Vita-Saw What I Need: Medic Mask Tyrolean Soldier's Stash Any Scout Hat Aside from the Bald Scout
  11. Artificial Idiot

    Polycount update is nigh

    I heard from some people that Valve may add individual items from other packs. Anyone know if this holds any truth?
  12. Artificial Idiot

    Polycount update is nigh

    I'd agree with you if they had actually added another sentry with the ability to upgrade to level 3. If they really were never going to add anything for the engineer just because they were releasing the engineer update near the contest end, they wouldn't have allowed people to make a pack for him.
  13. Artificial Idiot

    Polycount update is nigh

    I'm a bit disappointed with the winners. I don't really like any of them except possibly the Special Delivery Pack and the weapons of the Saharan Spy pack. A pack I feel should have really won was the LucyCharm pack.
Back
Top