Recent content by woogs

  1. W

    Does eGO ride? Lost my first bike two weeks back

    My old girl, "Sasha": 2007 Suzuki GS500F w 23,000kms at the end I was headed to a friend's place to work for the day about two weeks ago (had to clear the garage in the apartment). It was a cold day, about 4C when I set out but warmed up to a balmy 10 or 12. I had just had breakfast, and was...
  2. W

    Anyone managed to watch "Perfect Blue" in one sitting?

    I'm trying to actually get to the end of this film. I know it's a classic, a "should watch" piece of anime, but holy crap. It just leaves my skin crawling so badly I keep pausing it every fifteen or twenty minutes. And I started watching the thing yesterday :scared:
  3. W

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Back
Top