Recent content by ImThorny

  1. I

    Props ;)

    Stopping by from the WoW division because I had a text message to forward yall. Friend: "Dude. I think we're on yer clan's CS server?" Me: "haha what really?" Friend "Yeah. It is Edge Gamers right?" Me: "lol! Yup!" Friend: "I lulz'd. Except they're scary good. I haven't got stomped this bad...
  2. I

    BlizzCON!

    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?100518 :) I'll be there this year. Will you? I think if any fellow ego'rs are attending, we should let each other know :) and say hello! Rumors of Diablo 3 Beta keys!!!
  3. I

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Peoria, Arizona. 85381. USA
  4. I

    eGO Goes WoW!

    k. I think I did the whole creating a forum account right.. maybe. But yeah, just joined up with these guys on Laughing Skull. And really enjoy it :). My 80 druid's name is Imthorny. My 80 sham's is Madmoortigan. 80 DK named IRunelives. and a 30 hunter named Ohitstings (Druid/Sham/Hunter in...
Back
Top