Recent content by Ahotep

  1. A

    Joining clan channel

    Never mind.
  2. A

    Joining clan channel

    How do i join the clan channel?
  3. A

    Post Your Runescape Name Here

    Runescape name Sarimrage9
  4. A

    DoD:S Realism Registration Campaign 1

    In-Game Name: Ahotep Weapon Preferred: Sniper,Rifleman Team Preferred (Allies/Axis): Allies Age: 14 Previous Realism Experience? (yes/no): no
  5. A

    Louis VI dit le GROS and co. Sig shop !

    Background: Thats up to you eGO tags: Yes Division tag: No What you want in it: I would like if you could find some *egypt gods thing? And my name with tag Text: Just my name with tag Other: Could you use golden and blue colors? *( Like the guy in this link, anubis)...
  6. A

    CrimsonLotus's Sig, Avatar and Spray shop!

    Hey im wondering if you could make me a cool spray? =(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : =(e)=, Color/Background : I would like golden and blue colors(just use you creativity) Images : Thats up to you(but i would realy like some egypt style thing) Name : Ahotep Font : Thats up to you. Division : css...
  7. A

    Signature/Spray Shop !-OPEN

    Hey could you make me a spray for css? Style: I would like black and red Text: My name, =(e)=? Ahotep Image/Render: Could you make some egypt style thing, some scepters or something like that? Size: I would like it if its not to big(i play a lot on the jail server and do the spray contest alot)...
Back
Top