Recent content by PuNcArLoL

  1. P

    What's the story behind your name?

    Well my in game name has a lot of story behind it i guess.. The first use i gave to Puncar was in a billiards game called Carom.. dont know if someone has ever played but its really good and realistic game (I recommend it xDD) I started to play this game about 5/6 years ago and still play once...
  2. P

    Are you more or less likely to buy a game if it comes from an indie developer?

    last time i bought an indie game it was so dissapointing that i uninstalled it from my pc. But normally they tend not to be as bad as u would assume. I buy once in a while but i always check first.
  3. P

    How long do you normally game in a single day?

    More than 5 hours, 2 days on the week, so thats... 40 hours a month??? 480 hours a year?? Jezz i thought i played more than that.. =X
  4. P

    Post Your Car

    you love his car and i love your computer xDDDD is so freaking awwesome!!! btw, how much did u pay for it as ill need to get a new one soon.. Ill better quit spamming LoL.
  5. P

    Post Your Car

    Yep thats right. Ive done some changes in my car as i bought new tail lights and front lights and a new spoiler. However, u cant see them as the picture is 6 months old xDDD
  6. P

    FBG Shut down

    Wowowowow As always Im the last person who knows the news. This is from Otto Boh, Exco-owner of nOObSalad: "I've talked to Dignity a week or so ago and wasn't able to get back here until after flight testing was done. Anyways, looks like FBG was a great product built, but there was too much...
  7. P

    FBG Shut down

    I think that one of the many reasons why I play CS:S its because FBG makes it even more competitive among all the players in the eGO servers. So it'll be a shame if we dont do anything to save it. Besides, i think most of the people would agree to make a huge fundraising in order to keep it...
  8. P

    Post Your Car

    Well, since every1 here is posting here i go.. Its not the best car but im very keen to have as it is really fast and is my fist car xDDD so enjoy watching the mighty nissan skyline 94.
  9. P

    jordychrist's custom sig/avatar shop!

    Hows it going? hello there i was wondering if i could get my signature which i have almost ready but i need some work on it and since i feel unable to do it I need an especialist to help so here I go. 1.Signature/Spray (non-animated only)/Avatar? Signature 2. What Style? Macabre 3.What, if...
Back
Top