Recent content by You Cant See Me[S|R]

  1. Y

    Messin With Sasquatch

    Haha, my dad and I love those commercials. My favorite is the one where they put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose and the one where they pretend to give him a ride but drive away.
  2. Y

    Crazy Car Accident

    Heh, that stinks, at least his car is clean now.
  3. Y

    DONNERS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I dont understand what is so fun about donnor. Its pretty boring and hard to move back and forth. Usually once someone is pinned it stays that way for a while.
  4. Y

    Madden 2009 cover athlete is........

    I hate the Cowboys because they take away the NFLs ability to show disipline by picking up people like TO, Tank Johnson, and that other loser who I can't remember his name.
  5. Y

    Mento + Diet Coke = ???

    Yea thats sweet...i did it before it goes all over.
  6. Y

    Favorite gun for weird reason

    The BAR is like the slowest gun there is in my opinion. Not counting like rifles and snipers.
  7. Y

    Introductions & Insurance

    Is that you in your avatar? =P
  8. Y

    Hubble

    The human mind is too underdeveloped to concieve what exists. We could just be an experiment done by some other lifeform. Ever think of that. Or maybe Earth could have been done as an experiment by a human race that lives galaxies away.
  9. Y

    new car ideas please!

    Astro Van Definitly. Or a McClarin. <--butchered spelling.
  10. Y

    The coolest bug

    Uh.....ok.
  11. Y

    Madden 2009 cover athlete is........

    Meh, whoever gets the cover gets hurt so i would have liked romo to get it. Brett Favre is like 80 anyway. He should be on AARP cover.
  12. Y

    Top 5 must under(or over) rated games?

    Sad to admit it but i played runescape for a long time and wasted a chunk of my life. I like guitar hero cause its fun to play with friends. Its not a solo kinda game. I played oblivion i thought it was kinda cool. It was like Fable. Ive wanted to play skate though. Looks fun.
  13. Y

    Favorite gun for weird reason

    Knife, I always love cutting a mgs neck when he has no clue its coming. And duh, everyone runs faster with a knife.
  14. Y

    Hockey

    Talk about corruption...............The refs called a goal where it was very very clearly not one. The guys stick couldnt hit it above the crossbar and his stick actually got caught on the crossbar. And then Richards got a KNEEEING penalty when he hit the guy with his shoulder with 30 seconds...
  15. Y

    [poll] ORANGE SERVER

    Personally I strongly dislike orange maps because it is less like a day of defeat game. I like going through towns or up beaches. Running around through orange boxes just isnt fun to me. I think eGO would be better off with another townlike server.
Back
Top