Recent content by The One Winged Angel

  1. T

    Music to play Wehrmacht with!!

    When I'm on Strand and need some inspiration to get that 100th headshot, I need some music! What better, than some themed music! Maybe you guys will like it: WENN WIR MARSCHIEREN http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ojBZRtQi-T0&feature=channel Lore, Lore, Lore...
  2. T

    Knight vs. Samurai, the age old question answered!

    I have practised Kendo and Kendojitsu for over a year now. Which is the closest it comes to traditional Samurai fencing. I would have to say in a totally non-biased (but with some pride ;-)) way that I do believe a Samurai would win. A high quality Katana can cut through high quality plate...
  3. T

    Electronic music including trance, dance, house etc!

    oh and I love you all for loving trance
  4. T

    Electronic music including trance, dance, house etc!

    Nice response! Well naturally Im gonna check out the songs you reccommended. Please do the same if you havent heard the ones I mentioned, theyre mainly progressive. I do like other types, jumpstyle(Patrick Jumpen is a loser), hard house (Im a big fan of Lisa Lashes who I love to see at...
  5. T

    Electronic music including trance, dance, house etc!

    Electronic is a huge genre after all. We have any fans around? Any song suggestions or any life altering favourites? Any of you club fanatics? I sure am in London. I also recently went to the Amsterdamn arena last July for Sensation White! A miniscule amount of my faves for me at the moment...
Back
Top