Recent content by six

  1. S

    Any Allies interested in Strat meetings for Realism Campaign 6?

    Sign me up if I can be of service
  2. S

    =(eGO)= vs. =LIGS= Scrim

    I'm 76% sure I can make it
  3. S

    Should we reset all eGO Player Statistics (HLStats)?

    So much for picking off players with the most points.
  4. S

    [Realism] DoD:S Realism 6 Registration!

    In-Game Name: six Age: 20s Realism Experience: yes eGO Division: DOD:S
  5. S

    DoD:S Division Awards

    .. Um. Congratulations to everybody!
  6. S

    DoD:S Division Awards

    Spectro Spectro STEAM_0:1:809046 3/2/11 4:03 AM EST Avalanche Skippy, Kansas Walls Note: Sniping other sniper from church tower. It's short but seems obvious. I only reviewed it to be thorough and didn't expect to see him wall.
  7. S

    [Realism] DoD:S Realism Campaign 4 Registration!

    Post in this Thread with the Following Information: In-Game Name: six Team Preference: none (This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!) Weapon Preference: rifle (This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!) Age: 24 Realism Experience...
  8. S

    Day Of Defeat: Source Photo Shoot

    You made it about him bcuz you insulted the whole team. Dutch defended his comrades.
  9. S

    Allies beware.

    Sig heil! Sig heil!
  10. S

    [Realism] Official Realism 3 Week 5 Promotions!

    Thank you, and congrats to the others.
  11. S

    DoD:S Bargain Promotions!

    I saw the bargain and closed the window. Good thing Erich let me know in Anzio. So thanks for the promotion. Congratulations to CBF and sparatcus!
  12. S

    Realism Week 1, Part II (dod_Anzio)

    Good at watching the team's 6 o'clock yet failing at stairs. Darn.
  13. S

    DoD:S Realism Campaign 3 Registration

    =(e)=? six Either team Rifle 21 2 campaigns or 5-6 battles I can make them all for 1 round at least
  14. S

    Competitive Team needs you!

    Name: six Schedule: Thursday night, Friday, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning-afternoon
  15. S

    DoD:S Realism Campaign 2 Registration

    In-Game Name: =(e)= six Team Preference: Allies > Axis Weapon Preference: Rifle > Sniper Age: 20s Realism Experience: 2 % of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): (4/5) 80%
Back
Top