Recent content by Sasume

  1. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Haha, I already am! :3 Thanks :) Lol, yes :3 And, thanks! :D Thanks! :3 Lol :3 I love Toushirou :glare: Ohh, I use to watch that (: I liked Vageta and Trunks :3
  2. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Thanks! :3 I've found many things I've been looking for, so that's a good start. (:
  3. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Haha, Yes, I've seen all his renders, they're awesome! :3 And thanks! c; Alrighh' I'm sure it would be! :3 I'll be sure to add you :D -Gasp- I love Fruit Loops too! :3 Yes, let's be bestfreinds! :D Thanks! :3 Rofl, mine would be Bleach, Naruto, and Vampire Knight :3 Haha, Thanks! :3
  4. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Haha :3 Very friendly community! :3 Thanks everyone! (:
  5. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Haha, Thanks. :) Yeah, I've noticed that :3
  6. S

    Errr c; Hay Thar!

    Err c; Hayy! Uhh... I was just recently surfing the internet for some good renders of anime, and I found many awesome ones on this forum, so I decided to join! I'm Jess, and it's nice to meet you all! :) P.S. I love Itachi and Byakuya <3 Anime Freak :3 Anyways, see you all later! I hope...
  7. S

    Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

    Err, I'd like to request one! c; Render/Picture: I'd like one of Itachi, please. :3 Style: Dark; Uhh, bloody && scary? Any other information: I'd like it to say "You bleed just to know you're alive", and I'd also like it to say "Sasume" Thanks! :)
Back
Top