Recent content by BRON

  1. B

    whats the next update gonna be?

    Maybe they'll finally make a "Meet the Pyro" and "Meet the Medic" video... I love playing medic and pyro and I kind of feel left out. :(
  2. B

    For fans of the Fifth Element

    I made a remix from one of the songs from the movie: http://melancolicocatrin.net/musica/mp3/cd18.agua/melancolico_catrin.agua.leilu.mp3
  3. B

    Disabling the Windows key

    Here is a link with instructions on how to disable the Windows key on your keyboard. You can still get to the Star menu by pressing Ctrl + Esc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216893
  4. B

    Get to know an =(e)=?

    My name is Eric, I am 34, I reside in Wheat Ridge, Colorado with my sweetie Rachel. I've been playing Team Fortress since the NetQuake days (1997). I love playing TF2 medic, it gives me a chance to be in the middle of all the action while boosting and healing people. It is a great way to watch...
  5. B

    Official Engi Update Discussion/Speculation

    I thought of a few things: 1. Radar that either detects all enemies, or causes spies to lose their cloak or both 2. Laser tripwire to detect/shock intruders mounted wall to wall 3. Boobytraps 4. Wall mounted turrets 5. Repair bot/node 6. Energy shield bot/node As for weapons: 1. Level 10...
Back
Top