Recent content by Deathwing

  1. D

    The Payload Change

    Upward
  2. D

    Who defines their Team Class in EGO?

    Scout: Madoff Soldier: Wilson Demo: Madoff
  3. D

    Lyras ask me anything thread

    Anything + Pan.
  4. D

    So what have you done today?

    Well I guess technically yesterday.
  5. D

    We want your opinion: CP Rotation

    How about a server that runs custom game types like dodgeball or Vs. Saxton Hale?
  6. D

    Salutations

    Welcome, Francais?
  7. D

    Saint Vilsontine's Day

    Its a trick, caelestis wrote them all.
  8. D

    V-Day for the Hat Division.

    Playing World of Warcraft with my boyfriend. I'm a real romantic.
  9. D

    Attention! WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8NTy5WkFc
  10. D

    Uhh Hi

    Hello.
  11. D

    Which server would you rather move up to 32 slots?

    Problem here is that a lot of people voting never play on dustbowl.
  12. D

    Lt. Cyndi Lauper

    His and OMFGNinja`s vids are what showed me just what a good spy can do, and subsequently why I spent the first two-ish years of playing TF2 playing almost nothing but spy.
  13. D

    Mlg pro

    He means Invite as in ESEA Invite TF2. http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=standings&division_id=2023#team51672
  14. D

    Server rankings

    If that happens I'l probably have to find a new server :C
  15. D

    Scout

    Also for flying.
Back
Top