Recent content by Enryu

  1. E

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Incline Village, Nevada.
  2. E

    Supporting eGO

    well, I'm very tight on money now, but when I get some I will definitely donate $20. I hope that helps.
  3. E

    Wanna be part of a new jail map?

    Can I? Yes I can indeed. I've already made 3 custom maps for practice. The only thing I'm having slight trouble with is the ammo stuff, but I'll work on that later. The map wont be done for awhile since I'm going to be away all summer, starting in two weeks.
  4. E

    Wanna be part of a new jail map?

    You know, I'm planning a jail map as well. I'm planning on calling it Jail_Tech. Ive already drawn a blueprint and planned programming and everything! It will be the best map ever!
  5. E

    Will be gone for a while soon

    Well, I know i just joined, but this summer i will be gone to work a job in Utah, which means i have no access to cs:s. So, yah...I'll try to play as much as i can until then, but when i come back i;'ll have a brand new custom made computer!!!! yay 4 me! Enryu
Back
Top